Thursday, September 3, 2009

Jon Favreau, Robert Downey Jr. making 'Cowboys & Aliens'



If you've read my previous post about Cowboys and Aliens, you know that I wasn't a fan of the comic, and with a movie in the works I was skeptical that it would be any good.....but The Hollywood Reporter has just released info that may very well change my mind. According to the industry paper, Jon Favreau has just signed on to direct the film with Robert Downey, Jr starring.

You can read the full story here

Very exciting news, I like both of them very much; and who knows, with this team and a good script writer, maybe a movie will improved the story!

2 comments:

Evan Lewis said...

Very cool. I predict a big hit.

The Infernal Mr Adams said...

I actually hope it is a hit. I had high hopes for the comic before I read it, sort of the Valley of Gwangi, except with Aliens...and maybe a good team behind the production will bring out the awesomeness of the story's potential!