Monday, September 21, 2009

"I'll be your Huckle - BOO - Berry!"


I've been trying to get to Tombstone, AZ for a while now and, quite by mistake, I found one more reason to go! They've opened an attraction called Tombstone Ghosts and Legends. Its a corpse ridden tour of Tombstone's history focusing on its famous killings and death stuff. Its hosted by the ghost of Doc Holiday and I have to say, it may be cheesy but it most definitely looks fun. I happen to be a big fan of tourist-y attractions, and if you add ghosts...I'm there!

(And if its Old West themed, with Weird West elements...I'm DOUBLY there!)

Here's how the city of Tombstone describes it:

Experience Tombstone’s past like never before!
Our CGI Ghost or Doc Holliday tells the actual history of
Tombstone using Hollywood special effects & surprises.



The Ghost Tour was created by Halloween Productions, which seem to specialize in doing a lot for very little, and it certainly shows. For such a small town, with probably not a lot of money to spend on such things, this is most definitely looks to be worth a visit.

If you can stand it, someone on Youtube brought their camera phone into the attraction and filmed it. The video isn't all that good, and the commentary is annoying....but it's a full walk-thru of the attraction and gives you a good idea of what to expect inside. That can be found here.

Or you can keep the surprises a surprise and stick with the overview of the attraction, its your choice, Pard!

4 comments:

Cory Gross said...

Neato! I did go on a ghost tour of Williams, AZ, when I went to the Grand Canyon and that was... fun?... And when I head back down that way I wouldn't mind checking out Tombstone. This is on the list!

The Infernal Mr Adams said...

If you wind up going, let me know how it was!

BTW, love your blog!

Cory Gross said...

Hey, Thanks! I'm enjoying yours as well, especially given my recent Weird West phase ^_^

The Infernal Mr Adams said...

Thank you! Just trying to do my part on the Western Steampunk end of things ;)